Leasing Equipment Pays Off
Conserves Working Capital
Leasing saves your working capital while enabling you to acquire
needed equipment. Your profits increase by using equipment
Lease payments can be structured to be fully tax-deductible. A full
write-off over the life of your lease significantly reduces the
real cost of your equipment.
Ask about 100% tax-deductible leases.
Lease payments can be matched to the revenues from the use of your
equipment. Leasing equipment provides an inflation hedge. Today's
equipment is paid for with tomorrow's devalued dollars.
Preserves Credit Lines
Leasing keeps your other credit lines available so your capital
is available when you need it. Ask about off-balance sheet financing.
Call Us Toll Free TODAY
Ask a Gem Leasing representative how to take full advantage
of the tax and cost savings of equipment leasing.
All Leases Are Lease-to-Own.
- Equipment leases from $2,000 and up.
- 100% financing on new or used equipment.
- Open most Evenings and Saturdays.
- Our financing professionals answer all of your questions.
- Customized, flexible finance programs available, including 90-day
deferred and seasonal payments.
- Lease programs available to qualified new businesses.
Easy to Apply.
- Quick & simple one-page application. Click
here to download
- No tax returns or financial statements on leases for most companies.
- Prompt response, quick approval times.